We are a fast-growing and unique SAAS software company that provides CPA firms with innovative solutions that fundamentally change the Tax Practitioner and Client experience. The HubSync platform streamlines operations and enhances productivity. Our company is committed to changing the paradigm of customer service in the industry and delivering value to our clients.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Customer Success Project Manager. This individual must be a self-starter, capable of working independently and managing disparate teams. They must be comfortable working at all levels within an organization and leading/driving progress with senior executive leadership. They will be responsible for end-to-end client success on an “outside in” basis, overseeing and managing execution of all aspects of the technology project lifecycle. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader, with a proven track record of results in comprehensive technology project delivery.
- Manage projects
The customer success project manager oversees the delivery of projects, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Coordinate teams
The customer success project manager works with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, engineering, and support, to ensure that all teams are working together to deliver successful outcomes for clients.
- Identify and resolve issues
The customer success project manager identifies and resolves issues that arise during the delivery of projects, working with team members to find solutions that meet the needs of the client.
- Monitor project progress
The customer success project manager tracks the progress of projects and provides regular updates to clients, keeping them informed about the status of their projects and any changes that may affect them.
- Provide training and support
The customer success project manager provides training and support to clients, ensuring that they are able to use the products or services provided by the company effectively.
- Gather client feedback and drive high client satisfaction
The customer success project manager gathers feedback from clients and uses this information to improve processes, products, and services.
- Maintain documentation
The customer success project manager maintains documentation related to projects, including project plans, timelines, and status reports.
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Type A Self Starter – motivated and detail oriented.
- Outstanding organizational and note taking skills.
- Ability to multi-task – managing multiple workstreams at any given time
- Project Management Rigor and experience – building/managing project plan
- and understands how to build out and manage daily to a development project plan.
- Hands on Jira knowledge
- A Minimum 5-7 years of experience managing software and project based client relationships in Global Delivery Mode – multiple time zones/cultures.
- Demonstrated Track record of success – on-time/on-budget/high client satisfaction
- Comfort in high profile and visible role internally and externally with clients
Please Apply If
- You are looking for more than just a ‘job’
- You love a challenge
- You love being part of a brilliant and hard charging team
- You just “get it done”, no excuses
- Your friends comment on how hard working you are
- You hold yourself or others accountable
- You don’t shy away from tough conversations
- You don’t have a massive ego
- You walk away from drama & gossip
- You like to shake it up and try new things