We wake up every morning dreaming up new ways to solve tax technology problems in creative ways, and to have fun while we do it. We're building an empowered community of innovative and passionate people who push themselves to get better every day. As a growing organization, we need team players who will go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help us achieve our vision. If you’re a creative, hard-working, and fun-loving person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this could be the right place for you!
Our vision is to create a powerful and easy-to-use platform that helps professionals simplify how they collect and manage information. We’ve built a platform that solves many of our clients’ problems, yet still believe we can do much, much more, and we need your help to make that happen.
We’re looking for a “HANDS-ON”, User Experience, Visual Design Leader to accelerate our growth and drive a “Best-in-Class” experience for our clients. You will work across all functional aspects of our firm and use the latest tools and techniques to drive performance. You will build a “design centered” approach for our platform and engage with our prospects and clients to ensure that we keep usability as a key differentiator for HubSync in the market. You will play a key role with us during our sales cycle with clients and be a visible face to the industry for thought leadership and vision.
7-10 years of experience infusing design from concept to maintenance for leading edge software platforms known for their elegance and form factor. You should be in sync with the landscape of commercially available consumer applications and the applicability of bringing those principles of usability to the commercial marketplace.
• Consult with clients to carry out interviews or other types of inquiry to help understand user needs
• Combine product requirements, research from competitive products, and industry trends to produce high-quality customized experiences for the user
• Document/communicate designs using best practices such as
• Conduct usability testing of designs and websites to assess user behavior and compare User Experience alternatives
• Analyze/integrate user feedback loop and activity, and incorporate into designs to enhance the user experience
• Establish the look and feel for various interfaces and form factors including desktop websites and mobile devices
• Create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
• Design logos, icons, and other production assets